Our NETPark Explorer buildings opened in 2018 offering science, engineering and technology companies combined clean room, laboratory and office space between 1,250 sq ft to 5,000 sq ft.
Located in a central position on the NETPark site next to the UK’s National Centre for Printable Electronics, managed by CPI, these world-class facilities are ideal for companies either graduating from NETPark Plexus, research and development groups or expanding science and technology companies looking to relocate at the region’s leading science park.
Since opening NETPark Explorer has been a popular choice . If you would like to leave your details about or find out about availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The £7.6 million NETPark Explorer buildings have been built to the highest standards with The North East LEP contributing £3.2m from the Local Growth Fund towards the total cost of construction.
Our NETPark Explorer buildings are now home to a vibrant community of world-class science, engineering and technology companies including
- X-Ray imaging specialists IBEX Innovations.
- World leader in ultra-low-cost flexible electronics PragmatIC Semiconductor.
- Energy software specialists Quorum.
- Robotics experts Wootzano.
- Kromek delivering radiation detection solutions for applications in the medical, nuclear and security screening markets.
- PolyPhotonix – a bio-photonic research and development company.