NETPark Job Vacancies
NETPark is home to over 40 companies employing over 600 people from university spin-outs, start-ups to more established companies providing high-value jobs in County Durham.
Sectors include advanced materials and manufacturing, nanotechnology, X-Ray technology, semiconductors, defence, electronics, photonics, robotics, pharmaceutical and space/satellites.
Grant and Project Finance Officer
CPI helps make great ideas and inventions a reality. We’re a team of intelligent people using advances in science and technology to solve the biggest global challenges in healthcare and sustainability.
Through our incredible people and innovation infrastructure, we collaborate with our partners in industry, academia, government, and the investment community to accelerate the development and commercialisation of innovative products.
From health technologies and pharmaceuticals to sustainable food and materials innovations, we turn the entrepreneurial spirit and radical thinking of our people and partners into incredible impact that makes our world a better place.
Why this role is important for CPI’s work
We are looking for an individual for a permanent role within our both established and growing finance team. Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team with the financial delivery of private and grant funded projects.
The key tasks in the Grant and Project Finance Officer role will include (but are not limited to the below)
• To administer the financial requirements of all grant offer letters (contracts) and private contracts.
• To produce various project and cost reports and review proactively with Project Managers, highlighting and investigating variances.
• To produce and submit all grant claims, ensuring compliance with various UK and EU rules, regulations, and deadlines.
• To support the continuous improvement, development, management and project accounting systems and procedures.
• To work in a collaborative manner with other departments and CPI auditors to identify any R&D qualifying expenditure eligible for tax relief.
NETPark is a premier UK science park in Sedgefield, County Durham. We provide the right mix of infrastructure, collaborative opportunities and support for science, engineering and technology companies. We support innovative businesses at every stage of their journey from concept to commercialisation with a wide choice of world-class laboratory, clean room and office space from 151 sq ft to 22, 110 sq ft.
A science park with world class innovation infrastructure, academic expertise and capabilities.