PragmatIC is seeking multiple ASIC Engineers to design and implement block and chip level digital designs for our flexible integrated circuits using our unique technology. Working as part of our RF Product and Emerging Applications teams, the roles will be focused on developing our portfolio of products, as well as focusing on new IP generation for both internal and external customers.
The roles will also serve as an internal customer to PragmatIC’s FlexIC Foundry, providing early-stage feedback on our digital cell developments and contributing directly to our digital roadmap.
- Digital RTL design and simulation
- Digital physical implementation
- Chip assembly and verification
- Digital design flow maintenance
- Product design documentation
- Engagement with Test Engineers throughout the evaluation process
Read in full and apply for the role of ASIC Design Engineer