As an emerging semiconductor company, we need to understand every aspect of our devices through each step of our process. To this end, PragmatIC is seeking a dedicated, quality-driven Engineering Manager to support, grow and develop our team of measurement experts.
The team will work with all areas of the business from product to operations and from R&D to failure analysis. Their goal is to provide reliable, repeatable, and cost-effective measurement solutions for use by Test Engineers across the company, in evaluation and production. Measurements are primarily on wafer or wafer frame and vary from RFID test & characterization to digital & mixed signal testing though to semiconductor parametric measurements.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director or Test Development and ATE Software Manager to understand and anticipate the measurement needs of the company and develop our ATE platform.
- Work with other teams to resolve their measurement challenges
- Liaise with equipment vendors to specify, qualify and release new measurement systems
- Identify issues affecting measurement reliability, repeatability and implement solutions
- Encourage & promote best practice through example, and training
- Recruit, train, and mentor team to improve performance and assist in their professional development
- Report to senior management on performance, resourcing, technical challenges and propose solutions
Read in full and apply for the role of ATE Measurement Development Manager