UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £3 million to explore and evaluate the commercial potential of a scientific idea to solve a healthcare challenge.
- Competition opens: Monday 21 January 2019
- Competition closes: Wednesday 3 April 2019 12:00pm
The aim of the Biomedical Catalyst is to support the development of innovative healthcare products, technologies and processes. These can include (but are not limited to):
- Disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
- Earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes
- Tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
This is grant funded and the total eligible costs must be between £50,000 and £1 million.
Find out more: GOV.UK