A free workshop designed to help businesses in the North East exploit opportunities in the Space Sector
Business Doctors are delighted to be partnered with Northstar Ventures, The North East Fund and the North East Satellite Applications Centre of Excellence to run a series of face-to-face workshops designed to help business owners prepare their business to exploit opportunities in the growing UK space sector.
Is the workshop for you?
Regardless of where you are at right now, whether you are coping with a surge in demand or the opposite – trying to make sense of the number of opportunities available to you – or questioning the long-term viability of your current model, the UK space sector might represent an opportunity for growth.
Seven out of 10 companies in this £15 billion income UK Space Sector are SMEs. The Launch Pad Seminar will help you create a framework to grow your business, evaluate the opportunities in this sector, and develop your own business growth strategy together with some simple steps to help you implement it.
What you’ll get
• The opportunity to collaborate in a peer group setting for a genuine business recovery/growth agenda with a focus on the UK Space Sector.
• To share expertise not available as individuals, share experience, evaluate sector opportunities, and work together for greater impact as a group.
• Access to resources and information on funding.
• Access to the wider business knowledge combining both sector experience and good business practices.
• A fully interactive face-to-face workshop
• A structured business roadmap workbook to help capture and record key learnings
• A private 1-hour follow up review session with a Business Doctor advisor
• Access to a wide range of tools and resources to help get your business back on track
Book your place now!
Places are limited and businesses must be located in the northeast LEP area: County Durham, Sunderland, South Tyneside, Gateshead, North Tyneside, Newcastle or Northumberland.