IASP Virtual, the 37th annual IASP World Conference, is the main networking event of IASP, gathering an ever-increasing number of delegates and speakers from all over the world, linking global innovation leaders and experts.
IASP World Conferences are a unique chance for science parks and areas of innovation to network and build relationships, get inspired by peers and follow the latest trends of our industry.
With focus on “The human factor: people, communities and their innovation ecosystems” they will explore several layers of our innovation spaces, including the impact of the the Covid-19 pandemic and how it is changing the way we operate and do business.
Who should attend?
- Experts in developing and managing innovation ecosystems such as science & technology parks, areas of innovation, innovation districts and technology-based incubators
- Academia, entrepreneurship professors and students
- Innovation focused associations and networks
- The public sector, city policy makers, urban development experts
- Business leaders and consultants linked to our industry
- Venture capital funds, business angels and other investors
- Entrepreneurs, startups and larger companies with ambition to connect with a global audience of innovation professionals