Find out about +30 business support programmes offers available to County Durham Businesses in the space of 90 minutes!
Business Durham and Durham Business Opportunities programme are hosting the first of two County Durham Business Support and Funding Carousel events at the Bishops Suite, Ramside Hall Hotel, Durham on the 24th September.
The event will commence at 8.30am-9.30am for arrival and networking followed by 2 minute pitches from +35 business support programmes for County Durham Businesses.
This FREE funding and business support event is aimed to appeal to micro, small and medium sized businesses, as well as individuals looking to start up in business in the Durham region.
The event will highlight the array of grants and loans available; tailored business consultancy from business growth; marketing; innovation & new product design, graduate internships, to digital design to energy efficiency; to the health and well-being of staff and many more. Find out how your business can benefit.
The format for the event is as follows
- 08.30am – 09.00am Networking and refreshments
- 09.00am – 09.15am Event Opening and event format introduction
- 09.15am – 11am Business Support Delivery Carousel
- 11am – 1.00pm Exhibitor & networking follow-ups
On arrival delegates will be assigned a group number. Each group will be assigned a starting point with a business support exhibitor. The business support exhibitor will provide the group with a 2 minute targeted pitch, describing their enhanced County Durham business support offer. Every 2 minutes, the group will be alerted to move on to the next exhibitor and so on, until each group has visited all 30+ exhibiting business support organisations. Following this businesses can network with the exhibitors that appeal to them most.
Exhibitors and programmes that will be highlighted include:
- Business Durham – Durham Business Opportunities Programme, North East Satellite Applications Catapult
- British Bank – Start Up Loans & Finance Hub
- Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) – High Impact Manufacturing Programme, Photonics and Emerging Technology Programmes
- Digital Drive Programme
- Durham County Council – Durham Works/Employability Offer, Durham Savers, Business Energy Efficiency Programme, Powered by People Initiative
- Durham Sparks
- Better Health at Work Awards
- County Durham Growth Fund
- Department of International Trade
- Durham University
- Durham City Incubator Programme
- Maven Capital Partners – Finance Durham Loan Fund
- Engineering Manufacturing Network
- North East Enterprise Agency Ltd – County Durham Enterprise Agencies business offer.
- Sunderland University – Sustainable Advanced Manufacturing Programme, Graduate Internship Scheme.
- Newcastle University – Arrow Programme
- Northumbria University – Santander Internships
- North East Local Economic Partnership – NE Growth Hub, Super Innovation Network
- North East Loan Finance Loans – Including Maven Capital Partners; North Star Ventures; NEL Fund Managers and Mercia Asset Management
- North East Business Support Fund (NEBSF) – County Durham Offer
- North East Business Innovation Centre (NE BIC) – Flexible and Innovation Programmes
- Sunderland Software City – Digital Manufacturing Catapult
- RTC North – Pathways to Innovation Programme, Scale Up Programme, Supply Chain North East
This is an extremely popular event, so ensure that you order your tickets now as we sold out very quickly last time.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there.