Bionow and The Biosphere are pleased to announce the next edition in a series of themed Life Science business events.
At each stage of growth for a life sciences company, the funding requirements change and identifying the optimal source of capital to help fund your efforts can be challenging – but it can also lead to greater success in the long term.
In the midst of significant and rapid change in the life science funding landscape, which presents opportunities and challenges, are you aware of the range of investment opportunities that are currently available and which ones might work best for your business? This webinar will navigate this landscape and help you to understand how to access these opportunities.
Hear from our panel of regional, national and international experts on the benefits and considerations of the public investment and private investor opportunities, offer you guidance on what will be expected of your business, what investors will looking for and importantly how you can best prepare.
When looking for the right funding source to support your business, consider the unique needs of your company, where it is in its growth cycle, and where you expect it to go in the future. One size does not fit all when it comes to selecting an investor, and the better a business can communicate and qualify their needs and plans for growth, the more likely they are to find the best partnership to advance and support this success.
- 1pm – Welcome
- 1.05pm Ecosystem update: Dave Holmes, Membership Manager, Bionow
- 1.10pm Business Builder: David Simpson CEO, Iksuda Therapeutics
- 1.20pm Government Backed Funding Opportunities: Shaun Fooy, Senior Manager, British Business Bank
- 1.30pm Panel Discussion: Chair – Karen Landell, Director, Deloitte Panel Members: Alfredo Ramos, Managing Director at Centre for Process Innovation – Patricia Barclay, Founder at Bonaccord – David Simpson, CEO at Iksuda Therapeutics and Shaun Fooy, Senior Manager at British Business Bank
- 2.15pm Q&A until close (approx 2.30pm)