At NETPark, we have created a unique fully supportive environment in which science and technology-based businesses can thrive and develop through every phase of growth.
NETPark’s Innovation community doesn’t stop at the park’s boundaries. To help companies and innovators develop new products and markets, Business Durham's innovation service provides companies with:
- Gateway to expert advice - easy access to our panel of expert for every aspect of your business, from commercialisation strategy to Intellectual Property (IP).
- NET IP service - Bespoke IP landscaping service that extracts and analyses relevant information from patents, revealing valuable information and business intelligence.
- NET Tender - Tender and contracts database. Over 8,000 new opportunities added each week. Bespoke searches delivered to your inbox daily.
- Innovation Management Academy - Developing new products? Access online innovation resources and commercialisation experts.
- NET Funder - Looking for equity, loans or grants? Let us do the searches for you.
- Professional Membership - Access to Durham University Library.
- Business Directory - Full listing of our network of nearly 200 science, engineering and technology companies - who do you know?
- Access to NETPark prestigious meeting rooms - with state of the art IT/AV facilities, discounted member rates for a high quality venue.
- Virtual Office - Why not add a virtual office package and get a prestigious NETPark postal address, mail forwarding, call-answering services or call forwarding services for your business.
NETPark Net extends the benefits of NETPark by joining hundreds of companies together through an on-line network, providing access to specialist services and support. This opens up the benefits of NETPark, from technology incubation to virtual office facilities, to every company in County Durham and the wider north east of England.